- Single-arch complete denture (upper or lower)
- Complete dentures (upper and lower)
- Duplicate complete dentures (upper and lower)
- Immediate complete dentures (upper and lower)
PRINTED: The future of dentures is digital. ProFX® Digital Denture made with LUCITONE DIGITAL PRINT™ 3D DENTURE RESIN & IPN 3D™ DIGITAL DENTURE TEETH.
- Unsurpassed denture printing technology
- Accuracy is engineered in each bottle
- Exceptional wear resistance
- CAD libraries available for 3Shape and others
- No grinding required
- Exceeds ISO improved impact resistance
Download ProFX Digital Printed Denture Flyer
MILLED: Traditional 4 STEP TECHNIQUE available or Ivoclar 3 STEP TECHNIQUE available with training.
- PRECISION FIT: Precision CAD/CAM milling technologies provide more retention and fewer sore spots.
- INDUSTRY LEADING STRENGTH:Teeth are milled in an arch form producing a denture with superior resistance to stain and odor with unsurpassed strength.
- SUPERIOR ESTHETICS: Utilizing Ivoclar’s industry leading materials.
- ELECTRONIC RECORD: DSG will maintain the file, so there is no need to start over if the denture is ever lost or broken.
Download ProFX Digital Milled Denture • Informational Flyer
Download ProFX Digital Milled Denture • Benefits & Features
*Contact your local DSG® lab to learn more about the Ivoclar Digital 3 Step Technique.