Why do you Choose

DSG® as your Diamond Trusted Lab & partner?

Each month, we'll randomly select testimonials to win a
Complimentary Digital Full Contour Zirconia unit!*

SHARE A TESTIMONIAL & BE ENTERED TO WIN!*

Anyone in the office can share a testimonial! Dentists, Hygienists, Office Staff & more!

Dr. David Foster Gallatin Dental Care

Our patients are beyond happy with the service we provided, the margins are great, the case seated easily…. If you haven't already, I hope you will give DSG a chance to show you what they can do! 

*Contest available for Heartland offices only. Testimonial entries may be shared with others in marketing and advertising by DSG. 2 testimonial submissions will be randomly selected on a monthly basis during the contest period, for a total of up to 10 $51 DSG Dollars distributed, which can be applied toward the account’s next Full Contour Zirconia Digital Case (Global or Local). Contest period runs from 2/2/19 through 6/30/2019. Cannot be redeemed for cash or re-sold and cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special pricing. Complimentary unit must be redeemed by 7/31/2019. Winners will be notified via the email address provided.    

 

"I have been working with DSG since June 2015. I love the fact that the quality assurance manager, Svetla Veleva, is only a phone call away! I stay in close contact with her especially when working on big aesthetic cases. She provides great feedback and always makes sure everything goes smoothly on our end. I also stay in touch with the head of the prosthetic lab and fixed/implant labs. It is a great partnership overall. As they have gotten to know the way I work, the deliveries have become very predictable and quick! They are open to any feedback you provide and are willing to work with your preferences. I have enjoyed our partnership very much!"

 

Dr. Angela A. Gomez-Romero

"Our patients are beyond happy with the service we provided, the margins are great, the case seated easily….If you haven't already, I hope you will give DSG a chance to show you what they can do!"

Dr. David Foster,
Gallatin Dental Care

"I have been using DSG lab for over 5 years. I use them for crowns, bridges, night guards, retainers, and removable partial dentures. Over these five years my crowns have fit with minimal adjustments 99% of the time. The other 1% was due to my error. Whenever there is an issue, they are quick to contact me and discuss the issues so we can fix them before we have any remakes or angry patients. I have a relationship with my own lab technician (Svetla Veleva) and she is fantastic at communicating with me on a weekly basis. My crowns come in on time and the patients are amazed with the aesthetics and the comfort of our crowns. Thanks, DSG for giving me the tools to be successful."

Dr. Jay Hudson,
Orthodontics, South Texas

"I'm very happy with the fit and esthetics of my restorations and the communication between my office and the lab has been amazing.  I get all my cases on timely manner and adjustments are very minimal. I'm able to provide my patients with great quality products and care and want to THANK everyone at DSG Clearwater for all the hard work and dedication."

 

Dr. Storm Briggs

"It has been great to work with DSG. Communication with Svetla and the team is always very smooth. Thanks for your hard work!"

Dr. Tony Nader,
Rivercrest Commons Family Dental